Monday, January 14, 2008

My New Years Resolution

Well, I decided to try my hand at blogging.  I have not been very good lately at keeping in touch with friends or family, so maybe this will help to keep you updated if you are interested and not bore you with stories if you aren't really up to listening at the time!

Brynn and Mara will be participating in their first Tae Kwon Do tournament on February 1-2 at La Roche College.  They both seem pretty excited, but Brynn of course, is nervous.  they both will be competing in forms, weapons, and sparring.  It will be a busy weekend!
Brynn at her yellow belt graduation...she is now a camo belt.

Mara at her tiger belt graduation. She is now a yellow belt.

Tim has started at a new company...it is another start-up.  The good news about it though, is it sounds very promising to me (ok, good news to me anyway).  The concept has to do with text messaging, which is extremely popular right now.  the Name of the company is SMaShcode...       notice the capital letters? SMS...pretty clever eh? It's a geek thing, so it's ok if you dont understand it.  Anyway, he is working hard, but we all have a good feeling about this time around.

And now, me.  I am still working at the hospital.  I work two days a week plus every other weekend.  I still like it alot, but I am a bit slow at adjusting my schedule.  I am used to having more free time with the kids, and it has been a bit hard getting used to not being home as much.  Eventually it should get easier (i hope)!

3 comments:

Deep Thinker said...

Very nice blog! Good to hear from you, and if I don't talk to you before then, wish the girls good luck!

Jami said...

Awesome!! I'm so glad you started the blog, it'll be great to keep in touch more. Best of luck with your new schedule... I guess I'll need schedule luck too, with the new baby. I'll be posting pics soon of Piper... if you haven't heard she was born on 1/14/08... check my blog for more details (coming soon!)

Unknown said...

very cool Tina what program did you use for this.